An adventure like no other
“Between the dunes and the stars – Boaz and his team put their heart into the smallest details.
With many thanks and much appreciation. very recommended!”
staying in big family size tents sleeping on thick high quality mattresses all made just for you by order. Each tent is suited for up to 6 people.
The accommodation is in a secret, hidden and natural place that will offer you a real desert feeling with the best conditions available. Here you’ll enjoy family quality time and friendship, as close to nature as possible.
*Please bring accommodation equipment for sleeping in the camping tents (blankets, bedding, sleeping bags, towels, etc.). We only provide mattresses in the camping tents.
These days the desert offers you a safe and healthy place to spend your time. With privacy, in the open air and without any crowds. We have made adjustments for our accommodation to be as safe as can be. More privacy for you, no crowds and thorough sanitizing.
● Desert Dinner- “Maklouba” is a traditional Levant dish which literally means upside down. It is made of beef, chiken, vegetables and rice. The “Maklouba” is served with Salad, Beduin “pita bread”, Hummus, Vegan lentil or legumes & rice and baklawa for dessert. Dinner is served in an ethnic style, seated low around small tables.
● Desert breakfast – fresh breads, spreads, fresh vegetables, olives, tahini, Labane cheese, eggplant in tahini, eggs & Halva.
● According to Israeli ministry of health during Covid times food will be served to each group in their private area.
On arrival there will be several bonfires with self service and unlimited desert coffee and tea. If you would like a private fire we will be happy to give you a bonfire kit (with extra charge) that is good for 4-6 hours of fun, warm and snuggle time around the fire. Our staff will gladly help you to start the fire.
What else will be waiting for you?
● Water- we will take care of all water necessities.
● Electricity- a solar energy system will provide energy for gentle light, charging and other needs.
● Toilet- ecological, clean and pleasant toilet cells.
● Showers- we will provide special showers with hot water flowing down your back and the stars above. That’s an amazing feeling!
● One night for a two person tent: 1150 ILS.
● Any person more than two: 120 ILS.
● Each extra night: 980 ILS for two, 120 ILS for any other person.
● Bonfire kit: 150 ILS.
*Any tiny person under the age of 3 is free of charge 🙂
*On weekends and holidays minimum per order – three camping tents.
If you have less than three tents to order – we will be happy to host you on weekdays in the middle of the week.
Activities you can add
*Special prices only for our guests
● Sandboarding: 50 ILS per person.
● Stargazing with a telescope: 80 ILS per person with a minimum order of 10 participants.
● Desert night safari (walking): 50 ILS per person with a minimum order of 10 participants.
● Half day jeep tour: 1150 ILS
● Full day jeep tour: 1800 ILS
Ordering and cancellation
* For private customers an order will be placed with credit card information.
* For business customers: contractual obligation and pre payment of 30% of the hosting price. Paying is possible via bank transfer, credit or cash.
* Cancellation: 14 days before or more: no cancellation fee. 14 days before or less: 50% of the price. 3 days before or less: 80%
Sometimes there will be other guests or participants in the activities we provide. We keep everything well balanced, private and intimate.
When to arrive?
Summertime from 16:00 (July-August we recommend to arrive at 17:00).
Winter time from 15:00.
When to leave?
Until 11:00. If it is possible to stay longer and if you’ll want we will make an effort to let you stay.
* We have several locations in which we set up our camping area especially for you. The choice of locations will be made considering your privacy, accessibility and optimal desert time.
* Dogs: In the middle of the week only and with specific coordination, we are happy to allow you to stay with your dog. Talk to us to check the conditions for coming with the dog to us.
* Music- we request not to play music from portable speakers because of nature and humans around. It is important for us to keep a good and pleasant atmosphere.
* In our region there is a lot to do, we will gladly provide recommendations, for example we recommend Jeep tours to many amazing secret spots only we know about (;